GARLIC is a plant in the onion family,
closely related to shallots and leeks. It grows in many parts of the world and
is a popular ingredient in many recipes, sauces, and seasonings. While GARLIC
is a favorite flavor for many, it also has
numerous health benefits.
- Has very few calories.
- It is very nutritious.
- Known to boost the immune system.
- The active ingredients in GARLIC can help reduce blood pressure.
- May help to improve cholesterol levels.
- GARLIC contains antioxidants.
- Was one of the earliest "performance enhancing" substances.
- It can help detoxify heavy metals in the body.
- May be beneficial to improve bone health.
- GARLIC has incredible FLAVOR!